Thursday 29 December 2016

THIS CHRISTMAS WITH CINDY RICE



Hey guys , it's been a minute!
I have been running around trying to get set for #59DaysOfGhanaianFashion, and let's just say we are almost set to roll.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas filled with lots of love and laughter.
I spent Christmas this year at my girl Gifty's house.

Her family hosts a party every Christmas and yes i was there.
As an upcoming foodie i just had to be where there was going to be lots of food.

I got there early to help them prepare the food and set up before guests arrived.
On the menu was Beef Jollof rice(Ghana Jollof) , Rice Arome with Chicken sauce and many local dishes you can think of.

I just want to let you in on a little secret i learnt, we used Cindy Rice for all the rice dishes, and guests in a typical Ghanaian fashion took some of the rice home. It was their family secret, well not anymore :-) .

Apparently they have been using it for sometime now.
 The rice tasted so good and cooked perfectly, If it is a rice meal, then it has to be Cindy Rice, they won me over .

Send some Rice recipes my way as i am all excited about cooking with Cindy Rice.

What have you been up to this Christmas?
Let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

A FASHION WEEK PHOTO STORY BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK GHANA

#MNYGHSlayTeam adding the final touches to the look  Skin is in! Model with her finished look – all natural with a hint of glow ...