Monday 13 October 2014

BACK FOR GOOD. FINALLY


                                       

Hi guys, 
It's been a while,I've been away doing this and that,I'm sure you're doing awesome. Happy to be back finally.
I've been up to a few things, which includes some photoshoots(don't pretend you don't know I'm addicted to taking pictures) 😄😄😄. Thanks to Nana K Duah, the branding boss for the blog's new logo.
I had an amazing time at this year's Chalewote street art festival as well the fashion icon awards.
I'm already excited about glitz Africa fashion week, happening in a few weeks and showcasing will be designers from all over Africa. As usual, I will bring you updates on the highlights of the event. 
I can't wait to see what the designers have up their sleeves for the coming year and the trends likely to be favourites. Bold prints? Bold colours? Black&White? Nude? Floral prints? I'm just as curious as you are.
And YES!!! Our Inspiring women's series is set to roll, with a different twist however.
It feels good to be back, and hopefully, no long breaks again.


           Xxx
        Laurie




                     





1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back dear, waiting for more posts, especially on fashion

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

A FASHION WEEK PHOTO STORY BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK GHANA

#MNYGHSlayTeam adding the final touches to the look  Skin is in! Model with her finished look – all natural with a hint of glow ...