Thursday 17 September 2015

FIVE THINGS ON MY MUST-HAVE LIST

I'm loving so many items right now, from lipsticks to tshirts,  but these five top my list and I'm going to show you why.

1. AFRICAN PRINT WRAP SKIRT BY NAADU


It is number one on my list for so many reasons;you know that feeling you get when you see an amazing fashion item and you're already thinking of different ways to rock it?
Well, that is exactly how i felt when i saw this wrap skirt.
In a matter of minutes i had already paired it with a white long sleeved shirt, a crop/tank top , sneakers and even a Tshirt all in my head. lol 
You can stop by their pop-up shop at the African Regent Hotel from now till 23rd September or contact them on +233234974530



2. VASTIES RETRO SUNGLASSES


They are about the coolest sunglasses in Ghana right now, so chic and fab. They are the perfect accessories on any sunny day ,thankfully there's sunshine all year round.
I can't wait to lay my hands on a pair or two.
They are available on vasties.storefoundry.com




3. JADA PONCHO HOODIE BY NUNA COUTURE



Cool is my favourite word today, and for a good reason too.
This hoodie is unisex and can be worn in different ways. Comes in coal black, royal blue,blue-black,light oatmeal, white, orange-red and turquoise green.
Now isn't that cool?
To order contact +233265349598



4. MSIMPS LAPTOP BAG




I love the Africa print and leather combination and to make it even better, it can be customized to suit your lifestyle.
And yes it'll make the perfect gift item too. *gift ideas*
Place an order at info@msimpsgh.com


5. KAMOKINI SWIM WEAR


This being on my wishlist has nothing to do with the fact that i love water (well I'm an Aquarius). I can't say much about my swimming skills, but going to the pool or the beach is always a good idea to me. :-)
I love swim suits, probably my favorite fashion item ever and these kamokini swim suits give me a reason to love them even more, so so stylish.
They are available on luxoca.com


So there you go, here's my list.
What's on yours? Tell me...

Cheers...Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

A FASHION WEEK PHOTO STORY BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK GHANA

#MNYGHSlayTeam adding the final touches to the look  Skin is in! Model with her finished look – all natural with a hint of glow ...