Thursday 24 March 2016

100 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

                                    
    

It is easy to get lost in all the worries of life, but when last did you think about all the things that make you happy. I saw this on Keni Kodjo’s blog, her list got me smiling from ear to ear, I decided to put down my own. So there you go….


1. The sea. One of my favourite places to hang out is the beach. The breeze, the water, during the day or at night, I just love it.

2. Paintings 

3. Ice cream 

4. Cake 

5. Swimwear / Bikini ( my favourite fashion item)



6. Yoga ( watching people do it )

7. Sitcoms 

8. Hanging out with my favourite people 

9. Long walks 

10. Great music ( my love for music spreads across all genres)

11. Modeling (obviously) 

12. Meeting a deadline 

13. Romantic movies

14. Chocolate ( I never say no to chocolate )

15. Long conversations with people I admire

16. Successful women 

17. Happy children 

18. Fufu and light soup featuring goat meat and fish especially if I haven't had some for a while.( fufu is a local Ghanaian dish made out of cassava/yam and plantain/cocoyam )

19. Musical movies 

20. Adventure ( I haven't had enough but just the thought of it excites me 

21. Sneakers ( the tomboy in me)

22. Getting lost in a good book

23. Travelling 

24. Late night chats 

25. Kelewele

26. Moments of silence ( Yes! No long talk just peace and quiet)



27. Volunteering 

28. Books by Nora Roberts

29. Natural Hair ( short, curly , big Afro, I love them all )

30. Interactions with kids

31. Anything Black ( Black is my happy colour)

32. Pretty and cute Dresses

33. Massages

34. Teasing ( #TeamTeasers)

35. Matte Lipstick 

36. Fast Internet

37. Story telling photography 



38. Manchester United 

39. Jollof

40. Holding hands with someone I care about

41. Singing and dancing when I'm alone ( don't ask me why lol)

42. Writing 

43. Family 

44. Greenery 

45. A man with a sense of style and humour

46. Flipping through the pages of a fashion/beauty magazine 

47. When I make time to pray 

48. Shoes 

49. Sunglasses 

50. Instagram

51. Fresh bed sheets

52. Online shopping 

53. Friendship 

54. Long hugs

55. Uplifting and soul inspiring gospel music

56. Snacks

57. Moments of laughter and positive energy 

58. When my face isn't breaking out 

59. Poetry/ Spoken Word

60. Smart girls 

61. Philanthropy 

62. Cuddles 

63. Sportswear 

64. Coca cola

65. Dressing up

66. When my hair looks great 

67. Smart , thoughtful men

68. A day at the spa 

69. Nursing 

70. Red Lipstick

71. Shopping for a new book

72. Online shopping ( I mean window shopping)

73. Watching people dance



74. Artsy places 

75. Road trips

76. Backpacks

77. Guys who cook

78. Identical twins 

79. Reading 

80. Watching people workout 

81. Pretty and comfortable lingerie

82. High school movies

83. Fashion illustrations




84. Makeup ( I love the transformation)

85. Undressing after a long day

86. Green eyes

87. Making stuff with my hands 

88. Random dates

89. Rain (when I'm indoors )

90. All things that focus on women empowerment 

91. Books by Sidney Sheldon 

92. Pizza

93. Achieving a set goal

94. African inspired fashion 

95. Watching Top Model

96. Music reality TV shows

97. Selfies

98. Ripped Jeans 

99. Cold Showers

100. French ( I love the language. I can't speak though)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

A FASHION WEEK PHOTO STORY BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK GHANA

#MNYGHSlayTeam adding the final touches to the look  Skin is in! Model with her finished look – all natural with a hint of glow ...