An amazing woman who exudes so much charm and positive energy that it becomes contagious.
You cannot have an encounter with her and give up on your dreams.
That was the woman i met.
I'd like to share a few of what i learnt with you all.
It'll especially be beneficial to young,upcoming entrepreneurs but anyone no matter your field of endeavour can find it helpful.
- First of all find your niche,something you love or something that really holds your interest.
- Be ready to work hard. Hard work pays off in the end,surprise the people who thought you could not make it,leave no stone unturned.
- Don't do free stuff,unless you are volunteering of course.
- Accept criticism but don't take all advice. Listen more.
- Spontaneous decisions are the best as compared to well planned ones. It's good to have a business plan or career choice,listen to your instincts too.
- Branding and information should not be taken for granted,once you create a prestigious brand, people will be willing to pay for quality services or products. Make sure information about your brand is easily available. take advantage of the various social media.
- Know your competition, but don't be distracted by them. Exclusivity is important,if you know what you've got it'll show, if not,desire to be different and set yourself apart. Remember no one can ever be you.
- Strike a good relationship with everyone who walks through the door and everyone you meet,clients will keep coming back to you if you treat them with respect and make them feel important.
- Be careful with money, don't let it get to your head. Once you start making some money, you might be tempted to over spend. Invest more of it.
- If you are an entrepreneur and you decide to be the face of your brand, be careful with;- Associates, Decision, Actions.
- Most importantly give back to society.
I hope you pick up a few tips here.