Sunday 11 May 2014

THE BEST MOTHER'S DAY GIFT EVER


Photo Credit: BOB PIXEL PHOTOGRAPHY
 MOTHERS!!!!  
No set of words can ever be used to describe them. Not that there aren't bad ones (that would be a fallacy), but on the whole, most of us won't be where we are now if it had not been for our mothers.
Whether biological or not there has been that woman who has taught you everything you know and and still continues to support and love you,if you're lucky you can have more than one; Grandma, Aunties, God-mothers and so on.

Funny enough I missed Grandma today.
Grandma wasn't my buddy buddy, Actually she and Grandpa seemed to be in a competition of some sort over me. While Grandpa spoilt me rotten, Grandma made sure I did the right thing, whether i cried or not and pamper me later on. I didn't understand why she was so stern and didn't spoil me all the time like Grandpa did, but now that I know better, I know she gave me the balance i needed to be a complete human being. She left us all while I was still a child and I didn't get an opportunity to say a proper Thank You to her. I miss you Grandma and I LOVE you very much, thank You for everything you taught me.

Now onto our BEST Mother's Day gift; There are so many gift ideas for Mothers from Jewellery to fabric,t flowers to a spa treatment, to doing their chores and even a dinner date, there could also be that special weekend getaway just for mummy. There are so many little and big ways to surprise her and make her feel special on Mother's Day, but in reality a mother wants something very SIMPLE.

All every Mother wants is to see their child be the best that they can ever be, to be someone of honour and prestige;to take in every good thing they have taught them and be a hardworking and responsible adult. They would rather stay at home and say that's my "child", they simply want you to be better than them.. She would rather love a cake you baked with your little resources than a Range Rover you bought with stolen money.

One thing we might not realise is that mothers get insecure sometimes, they often wonder if they are doing it right, and it's our job to let them know how much they mean to us and appreciate their efforts.
If you're lucky enough and your mother is alive today, she'd appreciate your "Thank You Mum", "I Know you love me " , " I admire you" because there are a lot more people out there who wished their mum's were here to hear them say this.

Even if your mother isn't alive today, you can still give her the BEST GIFT EVER; work hard and never give up, be the best that you can ever be and I'm sure that will make her smile wherever she is now.
A HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO ALL WOMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

A FASHION WEEK PHOTO STORY BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK GHANA

#MNYGHSlayTeam adding the final touches to the look  Skin is in! Model with her finished look – all natural with a hint of glow ...