The entire FASHIZBLACK team is über excited & proud to announce the relaunch of its premium printed magazine, with a collector September issue.
Off the strength of nearly 8 years of experience, the young Afropolitan media team has evolved in its concept and its business model.
With Global Africa as their main theme, Fashizblack goes to back to our core values and puts the spotlight on the ambassadors of a global and cutting edge Africa.
The cover girls for the September issue are ultra popular supermodel Maria Borges, a native Angolan and South African superstar, Pearl Thusi who is a presenter and actress.
In this issue, you'll also find other amazing topics such as;
- a Top 100 of the most influential people in African Fashion in 2016,
- a focus on the new scene of Ivorian designers,
- 5 Beauty instagramers to follow (Africa, Europe & USA),
- an interview of the rising Senegalese chef in New York,
- a street style focus on the Cool Kids of Cameroon (from Douala to Buea),
- fashion trends, runways reviews,... & so much more!
You get the September edition for free by using my special link Laurie Frempong , with free world wide delivery.
The link will expire in 6 days (31st August), so take advantage of it now.
Join me as I share my thoughts on “What makes you a Global African ?" on all my social media platforms.
You can share your thoughts too using the official hashtags, #FreeFashiz, #GlobalAfrica and #Fashizblack.
|Pearl Thusi and Maria Borges|